Anna and Chip are married!!
Anna, her sister, and mother got ready at The Alexander Black House in Blacksburg, Virginia before Anna’s big day! What a gorgeous venue. The wedding reception took place there as well! It was awesome!
Chip got ready off site but joined us at The Alexander Black House for photos and a first look before the reception. He was so excited!
The ceremony took place at the Blacksburg United Methodist Church. This is one of my favorite churches to photograph. Chip and Anna’s service was absolutely perfect! So wonderful to be able to capture it for them! It was so sweet and they are so in love!
After the ceremony we all headed back for a wonderful reception at the Alexander Black House. The weather cleared up and it was a perfect day to celebrate such an awesome couple! The ceremony ended with a fun bubble exit!
A quick shout out to all of the awesome vendors that made this day so special:
- The ceremony venue: Blacksburg United Methodist Church
- The reception venue: Alexander Black House
- The wedding coordinator: Peggy Walker, Inspiration Weddings
- The dress: Here and Now Bridal
- The flowers: Barbara Leshyn
- The food: Pumpernickle Pickle
- The cake: Our Daily Bread
- The photo booth: Clear Choice Photo Booths
And a special shout out to my awesome second shooter, Maya McMahon of Maya McMahon Photography! She made the day even better!