Elaina and Joshua are married!!!
Oh my goodness was this ever a magical day! You couldn’t have wished for a happier couple. These two are the sweetest and are so in love! It was perfection!
We met up with the girls and the guys at St. Andrew’s Catholic Church in Roanoke, Virginia. St. Andrew’s is a historical and gorgeous landmark in the Roanoke Valley. It was a perfect place for Elaina and Joshua to have their wedding.
After the beautiful Catholic ceremony, Elaina, Joshua, and I spent a little time taking some amazing wedding portraits. It was so much fun!
The reception was held at Center in the Square in Roanoke. What a beautiful venue! And this crowd was hopping!! After the delicious catered meal from Pumpernickle Pickle, the crowd was ready to dance! Creative Entertainment was on hand to help with that! Once the music got started the party picked up and it never stopped! I haven’t seen a more excited set of guests! This was an awesome evening celebrating the sweetest couple ever!
A special “shout out” to all the vendors that made this day absolutely amazing!
- The Planner: The amazing Peggy Walker with Inspiration Weddings and Events
- The Ceremony: St. Andrew’s Catholic Church
- The Reception Venue: Center in the Square
- The Food: Pumpernickle Pickle
- The Donuts: Carol Lee
- The DJ: Creative Entertainment
- The Dress: Church Street Bridal
- The Flowers: Hand Tied Creations and Planning
And, as always, a very special shout out to my super talented second shooter Sam Pack of Sam Pack Photography.