Therese and Baker are married!!!
What a gorgeous day this was as we celebrated two of the sweetest people ever!
The day started at a cabin on Claytor Lake where the girls were all getting ready. Therese looked amazing in her Miss Stella York dress!
The guys met up for some portraits near the reception venue, The Water’s Edge. What a great group!
The ceremony was picturesque! Therese and Baker were married under the gazebo overlooking Claytor Lake. The sky was perfect and you couldn’t have asked for a more gorgeous day!
After the ceremony we took some quick couples photos and then boated over to the reception where the party got started!
The reception was full of awesome toasts, great food, dancing, and wonderful company! It was an awesome day!
A special shout-out to all of the vendors that made this day perfection:
- The hair/makeup: Seneca Phillips
- The dress: Miss Stella York from Ashley Grace Bridal
- The flowers: Gates Flowers
- The venue: Water’s Edge, Claytor Lake
- The ceremony acoustic performer: Catherine Backus
- The food: Blue Ridge Mountain Catering
- The DJ: DJ Earl Brown
- The Cake: Our Daily Bread
- The Ice Cream Truck: Rookies
- and as always, my talented second photographer, Sam Pack of Sam Pack Photography.