Claire and Will are married!!!
What a gorgeous celebration this was! Claire and Will were surrounded by their family and friends recently for their Wilderness Adventure at Eagle Rock wedding!
I first met the the bridal and groom’s parties at the main lodge as they got ready for the big day. Claire looked absolutely stunning in her Anthropologie gown. It was one of the most gorgeous dresses I have ever had the pleasure of photographing and she wore it perfectly!!!
The ceremony took place overlooking the pond and the weather was perfection! Absolutely picturesque and amazing to capture on camera! It was a gathering of people that so clearly loved and supported these two. So sweet!
After the ceremony we stepped away to take some portraits of the couple. We ended at the creek and were able to capture some of my favorite photos of all time!
Once we finished up the photos it was time for the party to begin! Guests gathered under the tent for delicious food, drinks, and a whole lot of dancing! A great time was had by all!
A quick shout out to all of the vendors that made this day the perfection that it was:
- the hair & makeup: Inside Out Salon
- the dress: Waters Kalie purchased at Athropologie
- the flowers: Stonecrop Farms (the best ever!!!!)
- the suit: Jos. A. Bank
- the venue: Wilderness Adventure at Eagle Landing
- the food: Wilderness Adventure at Eagle Landing
- the cake: Blush Baking Company
- the DJ: RSP Entertainment
- the wedding planner: Caroline LaRocca (she rocked it!!)